Monday, June 27, 2011

I Wake For Cupcakes?

Eek!  Only moments ago (I kid you not), I sat bolt upright in my bed (yes, It's nearly 4am as I write this) in shock as I realized I hadn't posted my card for this week's The Shabby Tea Room Challenge!  I actually made my card the night the challenge went live, but forgot about it until now! Silly me. With only a few hours to spare (and a few before I need to "officially" get up to start my day proper), I scurry to get this posted.  Apologies in advance for lack of anything other than my card.

So, here you go, with love, TSTR inspiration photo and my card (warts and all):




Back to bed I go.  Nighty Night.

4 comments:

Lana said...

;) looks like you wake up with cupcake, for cupcakes! ;)
Love your trim!

Stephanie said...

Jen!!! Wake up!!! You may have fallen back asleep after getting up so darned early! ;-) J/K! I've done the same thing.....makes you wonder how those little thoughts end up waking you right up, huh? Well, I'm sure happy that you did wake up because your card is just fabulous!!! Seriously love all that felt goodness! Great job!

Unknown said...

Sweet card! I love a good cupcake card - anyday :) Great textures here!

Karen C. said...

Such a yummy card!! Love the gingham background. It reminds me of a summer picnic table cloth. Cupcakes always smake a great dessert at a picnic!!