Monday, November 21, 2011

Kicking It Into Gear For Christmas...finally!

I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to get started on my Christmas cards.  Crazy huh?  Well, we all know that one of my many aliases is Last Minute Larrena, so it won't come as a huge surprise that I am finally kicking my holiday card making into gear only just now.  Here are several of the cards that I have managed to put together.  To be totally honest, I have no idea what all the ins and outs are for these cards as I pretty much raided my scrap bucket which looks more like a totally out of control, burgeoning barrel of random bits and bobs at this stage. As for the stamps and other assorted crafting goodies used on these cards, I will try my best to give a shout out when able, but to be truthful, the details are looking rather sketchy.   I think I should confess first up that outside of knowing that I used supplies from across Papertrey Ink, Waltzingmouse Stamps, Hero Arts, and My favorite Things, I should just really take a pass and put myself out of my misery.   But really though, being the crafty mavens that you all are, I know you'll totally be the first at the buzzer to successfully name that "bit".  You all really do rock when it comes to that and it is so impressive.

So without further ado, my holiday warm ups:






Thanks a wonderful bunch for stopping by.  I appreciate your visits immensely!

11 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Jen,
Your cards are just beautiful. I love the lace and the vintage pictures you used. I have 15 more Christmas cards to make and then I am done. It'll be on to tags after that.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards, I think the last one is my favorites!

Mad for Paper said...

Hi Jen,
they are all just beautiful. I wouldn't worry about not posting all the ingredients. I barely have time to post much less list everything. I think most of us are pretty familiar with everything and if not we can leave you a message.
Take care,
Ang

Joyce said...

Well, you have been doing some big time crafting. Your cards are all gorgeous, and so different. I'm impressed. If I get 4 cards done at a spell, they are all usually variations on the same theme. I think my favorite is the last one. I love what you have done with those snowflakes.

Deb said...

These are fabulous, Jen! I love our vintage style and you do it so well. Really great!

From the Corner... said...

Wow. Gorgeous cards. I love that vintage look to them...and the one with the pine bough and single ornament. Stunning!

Leigh Penner said...

These are all beautiful, Jen!

Unknown said...

Oooo hun, these are beautiful. Great textures and colors, very nice!

Have a great day!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Jen! You sure have been busy! What a gorgeous collection of cards! Love all the layers and your eye for detail!

Cathy Weber said...

Just going to tell you how much I love all of these beautiful cards Jen, but my very favorite is the one with the diecut snowflakes and the musical paper. So beautiful, every detail on these cards obviously were placed with such thought and care. You are such a great card designer, I love to see what you make.

Lorraine said...

Wow, you've been busy! All of your Christmas cards are so lovely! Hope you get some crafty time in this weekend!