Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Just A Joy!





I know I don't have to explain to any of you about the joys of paper crafting, because I know you totally get it. This post is just me momentarily thinking out loud about the simple joy crafting can be.  Hectic days, chores galore, but nothing beats the stress release of spell of wee card making.  Nice.  I was blissfully spurred on by the current inspiration photo currently on offer at The Shabby Tea Room full of yummy neutrals and perfect pewters.  Just dreamy.  Not much time to spare today, so please accept this card as a small tribute to that which brings us joy.

Looking forward to seeing you anon. x

8 comments:

Joyce said...

What a sweet post and beautiful card. I do get so much joy from working with paper--and from visiting online friends like you!

Maria said...

Very creative and so gorgeous...love it!!!

Tracy said...

a beautiful card - so many gorgeous elements combined in to a wonderful piece. I'm especially in love with your color choices

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous card, Jen! I agree-- papercrafting brings me a lot of joy!

Debbie said...

What a gorgeous card, Jen! So full of texture and beauty!! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Anonymous said...

Great card. Yeah - crafting is my stress relief - I get it! TFS

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. Love your style. You always pull off using so many different elements together.

Michelle said...

On the same page, sister, on the same page.... I love my quiet, peaceful, lost in thought, create away papercrafty time. Just time to myself to be me. So sweet. Like this chunky lace wrapped around. You always have the neatest little elements on your card...so rare.