Thursday, March 1, 2012

How Lucky Am I?



Thank you so much for the wonderful nods I have received in regards to the Liebster Blog Award.  Just know I am nodding right back at you, ever so crafty, folks with much esteem.  Hugs.   Some time early last year I was kindly awarded the Liebster Blog Award by the crazy talented Amber when she had originally received it way back in the day when she had less than 100 blog followers...so we know how long ago that was.  *wink*  Then, with an amazing stroke of luck,  I have received this blog award again, most recently from the uber talented Gayatri, Cathy, Kelly, Euna, Ang and Carol!   I know! I know!  How lucky am I?  Thank you all so very much.  You have no idea how thrilled I am that you all have given me this tremendous acknowledgement and shown me such crafting love.  And yes...in case you are wondering, I still have that silly, pleased as punch grin on my face.  *happy dance*

So what's the Liebster Lowdown, you say?

Liebster means "dearest" in German.  This award is a share-the-love arrangement given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.  The to-do list of any Liebster award recipient is to:

  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  4. Hope that those you honor forward it to their favorite bloggers.


It gets even better, because now I get to have even more fun and honor and award this cool bit of crafting love to several of my crafting muses (in no particular order), who continually inspire me no end:



Life is good. Thank you so much lovely ladies and do know how much I, absolutely, appreciate all of your encouragement, inspiration and kindness. Always!  x

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I am honored to see my name on this list Jen. I'm always so happy to see one of your sweet comments on my blog. Thank you so much! Hugs.

Joyce said...

Congratulations. It is so well deserved.

cards by cara said...

You SO deserve it!! :) I got it from Gayatri and awarded it to 5 talented bloggers like yourself.

euna said...

Woohoo for you! I've just awarded you too (well, just about to click Publish Post) :D You totally deserve it!